Aiming at replacing the conventional mixed dielectric oil type capacitors, our double dielectric type is designed to suit continuous operation for heavy duty application particularly where presence of harmonics plays a prominent role. These Capacitors are mechanically robust and electrically stable to withstand combined effects of thermal and electrical stresses prevalent in major industries.
DOUBLE DIELECTRIC TYPE
- These types are absolutely necessary in industries with electrical systems having loads like heavy duty inductive motors with low rpm which includes respective switching mode of operation within short time duration. (Approx. 4 to 6 times in a minute).
- Electrical hoist motors used in heavy industries for lifting raw materials or semi processed materials where inching operation is done intermittently.
- Induction motors of 50Hp, 100 Hp, 200 Hp and the Capacitor must be of the above said type which can take care of switching surge currents / voltage spikes.
- It can take care of “Harmonic effect” if the Total Harmonic distortion is less than 5%.
- Heat dissipation is very low due to special design which protects the dielectric from high voltage / current levels.
- In places where non-linear load conditions of Electrical systems are prevailing these Capacitors will give best results compared to standard type capacitors.
- These Capacitors are widely used in heavy industries like steel rolling mills, paper mills, and cement industries
|POWER CAPACITOR BOX DIMENSIONS (in mm)|